Defibrillator for Linden Surgery
Linden Surgery has been donated a new defibrillator by the Tawa Rotary Club.
Dr. Rod Ferguson is shown trialling the operation of the new equipment.
He said “this will replace our old previous equipment and will enable Doctors, Nurses, and staff at the Linden Surgery to respond very quickly if a patient or a member of the community requires urgent CPR.”
“This defibrillator”, said Dr. Ferguson, “will enable a patient’s heart to return to its normal function until treatment is given, and will substantially increase the chances of a good recovery.”
Tawa Rotary Past President Irene Corpuz said that “Tawa Rotary is keen to help our community and this is a good opportunity to provide the latest equipment to the Linden Surgery. If only one life is saved, then our donation has been worthwhile.”
- Thanks Tawa- - Bookfair and more ..
- Rotary Bookfair 2019
- Polio campaign Sept 2019
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards 2019
- Invitation - Principal leadership in practice
- Business breakfast with Dame Kerry Prendergast
- Thanks Tawa! - Toot4Tucker Foodbank donations
- Toot4Tucker Foodbank Appeal 2018
- Donations to Foster Hope NZ
- Rotary delivers flowers on Mother