Welcome to Tawa Rotary
The Rotary Club of Tawa has been helping local and overseas communities since 1969. We can be seen throughout the year in our local Tawa community.
- The Annual Tawa Rotary Book Fair is well-attended in mid-winter
- Developing literacy in our community
- Rotary supports and participates in Spring into Tawa Market Day in September
- Toot4Tucker takes place just before Christmas to collect food for needy families
- Rotary supports youth development through leadership programmes and overseas exchanges
- Tawa Lookout was built by Rotary and we are still planting around the area
- Decorative tiles on the Mervyn Kemp Library were installed by Rotary
- We are active fundraisers supporting local people, schools and community groups.
We enjoy meeting people from other walks of life and encourage members’ personal development through networking, relevant guest speakers and social activities. Our Rotary Club in Tawa has over 40 members and we are encouraging more to join us.
For more information, get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us on Facebook under Rotary Club of Tawa. The club is always interested in gaining new members who want to help others, to have fun and be involved in doing good in the community.